3 and 5 year Stats ~ So I realize I cant keep individual blogs - I havnt posted in Ezra's for over a year and it was mainly for his first few years anyhow. We did the yearly doctor visit, we skipped last year and that means more shots. I didnt realize how many shots Ezra has missed out on...hah...nurse was like, seriously giving me the bad mom vibe, which I totally understand and yet dont care. Anyway - I feel better about giving them the vaccines when they are older and it may not make sense medically but I feel there may be something to it...as far as possible negative triggers. So - fun news is Ezra's stats: Height is 38.25 in and Weight 35.1 lbs which puts him at 67% for H and 80% for weight - I knew he was a heavy little sucker. I need to get out that chart that tells you how tall they will be - some semi-complex chart that seems plausible. Anyway - Ethan is 3feet 7 3/4 in, and 45.5 lbs. 70% in height and 60% in weight. He's normal for a white boy essentially and I do think he will probably end up being taller than Ezra. Anyway shots have not been fun, Dad is gone in WI for this month, Mom Yi is here hanging out and watching Korean shows...she's ready to go back. I got called to be in the RS presidency so Im a bit busier than usual...and enjoy it. Its nice to feel useful in other ways, but sometimes already with the current funeral at hand I can see how its not the best for being away from kids. Thinking of going to California for a bit at the end of the month so maybe I will post when we get back. Hoon's Bday is in a few days and its weird that he's not home...thinking of putting together a wall mural of photos - we dont have enough in our home. I heard something about putting up photos of happy memories in the home and how it can have a slight effect on mood - and went to a friends house - Emily D and saw her photos this was a few days after hearing some kind of quote about it and seeing all her photos made me feel that joy and warmth - so that has become a goal this coming year to slowly put up more photos of the kids as they do bring us so much joy and I love seeing the little moments that we have captured. Family is what makes a house a home after all. Just dont want it to be splattered...which is one more reason why the invention of pintrest is just fantastic.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment