2014 Update
So lots has happened, moving, now in Utah...we were so happy to drive in especially from 6 grueling days of driving separately across the country and me injuring my back the last day. It's fall, first few months of school were good, I felt the need to help out in Ethan's classroom with the pace that was set by Kanzee, Ethan's teacher. She recently left over fall break and Wilcox is very different and I feel at peace about him being there. Elora is thriving with small class with Ms Martin. Gma and Gpa were just here over fall break to drop us the truck for Snowglider use. Ethan got up and participated in the primary program this year...it was today...so fun to see his cute self up there trying to follow along with the songs. His lips at times matching the words and most of the time not. But he went, which is a huge deal. We had our ward chili cook off. Dad made the chili and got "spiciest " award. He's going to be the new EQ president...as of next week.
I started working due to the sudden loss of Devins position with the Army...yah. The one that was supposed to be a three year garauntee...to the fault of idiots who don't know how to budget and his high number of years in...he was on the chopping block. So three weeks out and no unemployment yet. I could get a higher paying job but I need to be able to take kids to school and back, as I write that...it doesn't make a whole lot of sense...Devin could do that...but I like the time in the car with the kids...and I like this opportunity to really get involved with teaching. It's not the most ideal or even realistic but with unemployment comes an uncertainty and we are just trying to make the best decisions with regards to the kids and not just decide based on the finances.
With the school job I'm down the street from them at Lincoln Academy. I start tomorrow, well see how it goes...Costco has been sort of weird. Good thing has been getting exercise. What's most upsetting is that I will make less caring for children and teaching them, than loading carts at a store.
I'm nervous about the future...my best dreams and hopes are spent about being involved with the business being successful.
Dads reserve unit is on call for a possible activation to Africa of all places. He doesn't seem to think they will go.
Ethan is getting so big, maturing, liking to play sports in the back yard, expressing himself, he's funny and makes funny remarks that make us laugh. Mainly because of the spirit in which he does it with a smile and his cartoon rainbow eyes. Ezra is our little monster, stubborn and unwilling to relent in his wants.
No comments:
Post a Comment