Seriously I forget about this blog - this school year has whipped by, I became so completely submerged into the world of homeschooling and research that I didnt have much time for anything else. Lets just say I have found a happy medium literally - for now. We went through a car accident..maybe I should call it THE car accident - details amount to that I learned a lot - it could have been MUCH worse, I have a bit of a different perspective from time to time that is a good thing, my collar bone wont ever be the same...Im so grateful it was me and not the kids that got hurt.!!!! Easter was slightly non celebrational - Courtney and Granpa came down essentially waiting on me or taking the kids out for their Easter break. Mom Bennett flew in for 10 days and helped and then now when I was doing PT - Grandma Yi was here to watch kids too...
Moving on - it took awhile to get functional, We just celebrated Ethan's 5th!! Birthday by doing once again his favorite thing - going to a HOTeyel...and he had his first little Birthday party with some friends. We also had his preschool graduation, and he participated in Soccer for the first time which was fun to watch - so cute at this age. Grandma Yi is here for a time - yay!!! she helps me eat healthier just by being here...and we sure love having her company. Still looking for another job opportunity for Hoon - especially with his contract coming up to bid next Feb. We took a small trip down to Myrtle Beach and visited some of Hoon's college friends - it was a great little trip with Ezra insisting on going to a bathroom for potty stops...we made quite a few on the way home.
All in all I wish I could freeze this next year...and let last a little bit longer - my kids are all still young and really enjoyable for the most part - and cute! Especially little Ezra...my heart aches in knowing they have to grow up...I wish I could push pause from time to time, like the hours of peace and joy as we play at the beach and enjoy the serenity of the vast ocean, salty air and cool breeze...with Ezra at play - Elora grinning as she body surfs in to us and Ethan being more brave and venturing in the water.
Ethan asks me how old I am - he is learning everyday and interested from time to time = words - and I have been sitting him down to try and start recognizing words. He is still sensative, and emotional at times, and other times very caring and loving and thoughtful. Ezra tops out on thoughtfulness usually though. And I find we dont have enough pics and videos of his ridiculous cuteness. Heres some pics of the season... Oh and did I mention that this is the year of the Secada? which Ethan says Bacayda...hah...one just landed on him and he came in crying...he gets startled easy like Dad...
Ezra also gets really shy in front of me for some reason as well...
No other major plans for the summer - going to the pool - trying to get Ethan to swim...we may do something for Ezra's 3rd - maybe go to Williamsburg? I have to mention that Ezra's been potty trained for awhle now - but when we go to a public place - he HAS to get naked from bottom down - due to the way that he sits and gets on a toilet...its a little funny and a little annoying...Im trying to get him to not do this but because it does it at home and now puts his undies and pants back on himself - he continues to insist on this...can you imagine if he continues this? aaa...I figure preschool may cure this habit....he also LOVES jeans and is not a fan of underwear - weird combo, Ethan hates Jeans..
Love this ~ Easter 2012
Faces
Quick visit from Maddy
Digging in the spring dirt
| Limited Easter fun - someone planted eggs in our yard though which was so sweet - and we did do eggs... |
Visit with Lucas and Connor making marshmellow structures
Grandma's saving visit during my healing
Ahhh - Spring park playing - at the magic hour of dusk...felt so good
Best Sunday activity
Pink toes - Ezra likes pink :) he picks a pink cup if he sees it...hah
Boys in the tub
150th Battle of Spotsy re-enactment - was really cool
Ezra so tired he fell asleep on the kitchen floor
Mama Yi arrived! Found several 4 leaf clovers ~ she started taping them around the house..
Field Trip to Nature Center - Motts Run VA
Nice to not have to totally worry at a park - Ezra's now fairly apt & Elora's still young enough to enjoy...
At the stream in back of our house
SO - Ethan got some "aaaawwws" due to his running up and giving his teacher a hug when his name was called...and when she handed him his little certificate he immediately put it up to his mouth and pretended it was a trumpet...to which the crowd laughed....definetely my one and only little Ethan...a perfect example of his personality - loving sensative one moment and a spaz the next ~ trying to make a laugh.
At graduation with little bro
Ethans first little B-day party with friends
Gift from granpa - he was ecstatic
Ethan's Preschool Graduation night
It was hot and bright on deck...got to go into gun turret..cant imagine the heat inside back when there was no air being pumped in!! Happened to pass by this on our way down to the Beach - was cool to explore - was HUGE inside.
The boy who likes to wear hats and sunglasses...opposite of Ethan
On his actual birthday singing in the hotel. Five candles and a 5.
Sitting in the Admirals chair on board the USS N.Carolina
We were "jumping the waves" ocean was loud - proud of him for playing in it...back was sore for a few days he is sooo HEAVY
Saw some ocean life off of that pier with Ethan and Char - turtle, sting rays, jellyfish
Eating at a Japanese fire in your face place - the chef was hilarious...mom was dying laughing.
Sitting on a bomb
Getting really good at the balance bike finally...
Arrived at the ocean!
Playing with friends
Ezra's crazy riding position - got my weird flexible out turn
Ezra at the park for friends Birthday






No comments:
Post a Comment