So - this is the accumulation of Ethans Birthday, Beach trip to outer Banks, Ezra's B-day, Elora's B-day well...close to it, she got spoiled with all our activities in utah, got to bowl twice as a B-day request, and go shooting with dad for her first time. So lots of things have happened since I wrote last. Currently feeling the weather of hurrican Sandy so I took a few moments to upload some photos over the past 5 months or so.
The Air show at Andrews AFB May 2012
Playing multiple hours in the Sandbox Dad built.
Dad in a full suit!!
Coming in from awesome play in the waves.
Dads Bday
I got my Bday wish and got to go canoeing!
I had to put in a photo of our huge leap pf faith homeschooling experience I started with Elora! - layers of the earth.
SLC temple doors
Halloween 2012
Falling asleep looking at the fall leaves
Taking ELora to a rally - first time for all of us! Paul Ryan was there...this was a GREAT civics lesson for Elora.
Fall...love it! and the old man controlling the "train" with the flag too..
This boy likes to put hats on..unlike Ethan...althoughET has gotten better, Ezra will put them on at random.
No comments:
Post a Comment