Well I have to write again.  Its been too long, and I should also document some of this in Ethan's Journal.  Ethan is starting to talk A LOT more finally communicating with some reason, and logical thinking like using the word tomorrow!  Time is such a abstract thing for a kid to start understanding, he will occasionaly use tomorrow, or "ok mom maybe some other time right?"  and becuase he is such a stinker he likes to slyly say when Ezra ia being bad at the grocery store ( he has become almost impossible now) Mom I'm being a good boy!  He is also using adjectives a lot more ...we were at Abrams court of honor for his eagle scout last weekend and there was a color guard and Aaron was holding him up to see for a moment and he said." that was awesome!"  anyway its just so fun to hear him tell me his thoughts and unfortunatly he still can be whiny and loud - and defiant, he rarely listens to my commands as he is always excersizing his own way of his world.  This is still shown almost every morning when he is choosing his clothes or I am trying to help him get dressed.  His main theme is wearing soft clothing without buttons and although he is getting better with dressing he gets attached to his outfits and oh - always insists on wearing socks - up until yesterday...he actually wore sandals!  He was wearing a sweatshirt and socks even to the zoo the other week when it was 78 out. 
I love his cheesy grins and at times he truly is just that - goofy and cheezy.  The other day Ezra had a sore on his belly...at which Ethan said - hey its another belly button!

Elora is doing well - in 3rd grade, and playing soccer with the county.  She is great with her art projects at school but doesnt seem to gravitate towards any subject at school.  I think if I left her she would play some type of video game with most or her time or just play with friends.  She does say her favorite subject at school is math but I wonder if it is because it is a easy subject to mimic.? 

Ezra is our little gem, and apple of our eyes, he is mild mannered, sweet, doles out his soft juicy kisses usually later at night and is so full of love.  He loves his brother but is quite different and the only qualm i am having with him at the moment is that he still gets up most nights and if its more than once I usually pull him into bed..seems like sometimes it is like he is having bad dreams or is scared.  Both boys are still vehivle obsessed and absolutely love trucks of any nature.  Dad is about to build a sandbox as right now Ezra plays with the gravel out by the curb with his drump truck.  He is just so cute and i dont want him to change for awhile.  He also loves animals...likened to his age of discovery...dogs and cats fascinate...as do the new little bugs coming out for spring.  

No comments: