So here are a few easter pics...We all were sick either before or after this so - yeah just glad its warming up now...yeaaaa for Spring!
Everyone has to wear the bunny ears! - Devin included...although he resembles a frightened hare... hehe. Here I am - I had no clue this was being taken - I guess I am the stoic one..or the total nerd.
Elora starting out on a Wall - she did really well and got within a hold of the top...no fear~ she is born for this stuff... unlike her mom!
Ethan - talking and telling us all about his life
He continues... as you can see he is trying to tell us a story - he has been talking a lot lately - I, I, I, I, I.... or babababab... dadadada.... and sings sometimes too.
Our Funny Bunny of the year.....
Elora loving her eggs - she loves color!
Bro and Sis - can't tell but our glass door seperates themElora in motion - Ethan watching and seeing his sister outside.
Happy Easter Yi Fam! Miss you guys. Ethan is getting so big...he has the long lean Bennett frame just like Max. Can't wait to see you all in a month!!!!
1 comment:
Happy Easter Yi Fam! Miss you guys. Ethan is getting so big...he has the long lean Bennett frame just like Max. Can't wait to see you all in a month!!!!
Post a Comment