Snowing….again….
I seriously cannot believe it is full on snowing again…seriously? …yes like around 3-4 inches or more on the ground as I type and more still falling. Somehow miraculously it is supposed to be back up to 70 on Monday. Anyway – Devin has been super sick and just now getting over it for Ethan to pick up the nasty and be super sick all day yesterday and today…actually it started Monday night. So – in the back of my mind I tell myself it was a good thing we didn’t go to Caly for Spring Break cuz 2 of us would have been miserable – I know the cause was me getting super sick the week before….and then we would have been trying to get home today – yeah in the blizzard…would have been a total blast. So – Bennett’s in Caly – be glad we didn’t spread the sickness. Besides the fact that Devin had a test last weekend and one today and a final on Friday…a huge paper and 2 more finals next week. So we weather it out – and I look forward to better days and other opportunities to vacate Utah. I took Elora to go see Monsters vs Aliens in 3-D tonight – which was fun, made me feel like a total kid with those glasses – especially seeing all these adults geeked out – hah! It was a nice break, tomorrow we’ll try to hit swimming.

4 comments:

The Bennett Family said...

Sorry you've been so sick. So has Natalie! She can't get over her cough, and she had croupe sp? last week for about 2-3 days! It's just that time of year! Anyway, glad your all on the mend. Love ya, Amy

Jodi said...

Remember when we were outside in short sleeves and planting seeds? Oh wait, that was on Monday. Boo. I hate the snow.

The Bennett's Tall Tales and True Stories said...

Man, sorry you were ALL so sick! That totally stinks! SO far we've been healthy for over a month! Yay!
And, I COMPLETELY understand your frustrations with the weather...same here. 70's yesterday...possible snow today. Ugh. Hang in there spring is almost here.

Jennifer said...

Hey sarah, I am coming to Utah this weekend the 23rd and I want to see you but I can't find your phone # - will you call me please 505-205-6034