A Long but good day. I echo Courtney's words today - or at least her latest blog entry....but really it still seems she gets way more done in a day than I ever could....this is probably due to the fact that I have a very active little 10 month old. So - can I just say that everytime that I buy something for a holiday Elora wihtout fail seems to find the bag - like the VERY day I buy it....somehow she ended up in our closet - and saw it and of course started diggin aahhhhh...SO ANNOYING. anyway -
Today was the day we went up and met with the man that taught Devin the gospel, John Jones and his wife and kids were here in Utah.
This was the 2nd time I have met them - and it just made today sort of special...partly because John is such a great man, and soft spoken and exeptionally good natured as far as I can tell. So glad that Devin has kept in touch with him - its just a fun few hours to see them and see Devin catching up with John. I beleive its been about 24 years now since he was baptised. A good day to reflect and be grateful.
On another note - Elora is now without her two front teeth....sort of sad..but we make her show off her vampire fangs that hang out now - accompanied by a fierce expression. Besides this - we seem to be on the precipice of good weather... and I am recovering from a crazy blow of sickness that had me at around 103 fever...Its been awhile since I have gotten sick..like over a year I think...and man it is so horrible. Espcially with Ethan who is so wanting to move all the time or be held. So glad that I am not with a constant disease or constant sever pain...I reaelly dont know how people live that deal with long-term sickness. Makes me very grateful for the health I do have. Elora's first soccer game went well - she scored the last goal of the game and has a blast playing.
2 comments:
How old is Elora? Nayeli was asking me when she'd start to loose her teeth because some kid in her preschool already did. I told her probably 6, but I wasn't sure. I'm sorry you were so sick! I'm glad you're feeling better. Being sick with kids is the worst!
Great to read Sarah about what's going on..yes, trying to get stuff done with a 10 month old IS impossible. So sorry to hear you were sick..I SOOO know what that is like!! It does make you sooo grateful for your health, doesn't it? BY the way..it took me a minute to figure out who "Sarita" was??!!!
Post a Comment