Livin Large
My loveliesIn the Winter Sun
Well - here are some photos of the crazy kids. I forgot to mention my Elora's Obama moment when she saw Obama on TV on innauguration day and said - "hey thats our president - he's the new one right? Yeah - I remember that old one that died - President Hinckley." So yes I had to explain the difference between the president of our nation and the president or prophet of our church. It was somewhat entertaining. She is also saying at least once or twice a day ... "didnt see that comin!" when she trips or runs into some unseen event during the day. Ethan is cutting a front tooth - finally as he is almost a non stop faucet. He is climbing up the stairs incessantly, with no attraction for toys of any sort. He is such a mover - so much so that he still hasnt learned to just sit up and stay still for a moment. With Devin gone I seem to use all spare time cleaning up after these two, or feeding them, or just plain watching and helping them. I have found that having child number two has thrust me full force into motherhood, and at this point I can't expect to be very productive on other fronts. I give in! These little amazing spirits with tiny bodies are so wonderful...even if at times ( most times during the day) its hard to step back from their active bodies and just behold what you actually carry in your arms of responsibility. I obssess with what they should be learning - or if I am forgetting to teach Ethan something that he should know already...(hah - this is at 8 months) is Elora getting enough proper attention...and on and on. I worry about Devin - and its very difficult when he is gone - I long for a sister that lives down the street. :-) I do have some good friends though that have seemed to sprout up lately. Anywho - I am getting tired. Time for bed.



3 comments:
How adorable are they! I can't believe we haven't see ya'll since last April. That little stinker Ethan is such a cutie! I'm so happy you had a boy so you can expierance it all! That is just like a boy to be up and all over everything! It's so great to see what you've been up to lately! Sorry your missin' Devin. I know it's extra hard when he is gone. You can and will do a great job! Don't be affraid to ask your visiting teachers for help! Or a small break. I wish I lived down the street. Take care, Amy
Hi Sarah..yes, I remember those days when Lucas and Connor were little! It's definately a full time job!! But, it goes by sooo quickly!! I guess that was the advantage for me as I had Connor after I had aged a little..you have more perspective and aren't so rushed to have them grow up! Yes, I have often wished/prayed to have a family member close. I am so thankful to have Erin close by!!!
What cute pictures! That is funny what Elora said about President Obama...I can see how that would be confusing for little kids! :) I can't believe how big Ethan is....
I am also very excited for spring!!
Post a Comment