Do you ever just sit in front of your screen paralyzed by time...time ticks too loudly when you have kids. I should be in bed but I am sitting here unsatisified with ending the day. Elora is sleeping in her closet a make shift "fort". Ethan has been playing with my face lately thinking that clutching my nose with his tiny lethal hands is hilarious in his brain. This is when we are rocking and I am trying to get him to sleep - he finds my face and we both end up laughing and staring at one another. He is also a master now at his walker..he can maneuver anywhere on the main floor. Its funny to see him back up and then go after a ball like he's on a mission to kick it. He loves balls! My whole left side of my back is in pain - all day today..like nerve damage pain..hah! The stinker is 7 1/2 months and like 20 lbs. And is - a mama's boy. I started another blog...travelinstincts.blogspot.com that sort of satifies another part of myself. We'll see - I have tons of ideas for future posts...but I did 2 to get me going. Elora's new year relosution she told me was to become a better cook. She says she wants to be a chef...oh and also an olympian. She also asks questions/ makes statements all the time that make no sense.. I dont even know how to write my experiences with her down...she is so funny - but like zany funny.

2 comments:

Courtney said...

Miss you! I will call soon! Love your kids..wish we could see them more! Sorry Devin is gone again!! Boo! That sucks! I've had Jenny and Jeremy over for dinner last week and babysat for them yesterday! Jenny signed up at the YMCA that I go to..so we'll see each other even more! I know she is struggling with this 180 degree change in her life..so I'm trying to be a support to her as best as I can! Lv ya!

The Bennett's Tall Tales and True Stories said...

You should let me send Elora that apron I mentioned to you....and that great kid's cook book! She'd love it and you'd have fun cooking with her. Then, maybe she wouldn't want to get in the kitchen when you're making dinner.