This is from Thanksgiving - I made Elora wear here pilgrim hat she had from school - she should be an indian though...next year for sure!
Andour yummy thanksgiving meal - seems like forever ago - Thanksgiving, weird how time flies and yet a moment can seem like eternity.
Here a a few other pics of me and the babe! 

Yesterday he tried to climb up the stairs by himself and with a little help from me waas actually doing it!! Ahhh he's only 7 months... and we have WAY too many stairs in this house. He is wantting to be so involvedand wants to eat everything I have as well. Anywho - some more good news, yesterday Devin passed his boards - or got selected for becoming an officer which was the biggest hurdle for getting pinned - so with some paper work he should become a LT in May. We casually talk about career possibilities and when talking about living in Korea one night Elora overheard us and said.." aaa....Korea? man I dont want to move there....cuz then I'll get those ugly teeth!" hah! yes - dental care for many of them is still lacking and this is from her remembering the people from a trip that was about 2 years ago! The comment was a surprise cuz when talking about Korea she is usally saying -- yeaaa i wanna go back - Korea was fun... but when it came to hearing us seriously talking about living there suddenly her brain contemplated a more serious matter - apparently. Hah - so funny. No ugly teeth for you!
Well - Devin leaves Tuesday for Ethiopia which is getting me really depressed cuz this is now turning into almost a 5 week trip. Uggg. Not fun when its in the winter - when the kids and I are limited on activites esp. with a crawler around. anywho - it could be much worse. But I m still finding myself just a bit more emotional this time. Who knows why. At least he gets to get out of this weather and get to some balmy-ness. Hopefully he'll have some internet connectivity there.
2 comments:
Such cute photos! Younger siblings grow too fast because they think they need to catch up! Going upstairs what is he thinking?
Hey Sarah! Sucks that Devin is leaving again for so long..I know how that is! Awesome that he'll be done with school soon!! Wish we lived closer! Give me a call sometime soon! Love Ya
Post a Comment