Erin's Trip Out West

Ethan was very excited to see his aunt!
The REAALY Good hole in the wall Mexican place we ate at that was supposedely recently featured on the Travel Channel -- mmm yumo! Mole Mole This was on Saturday where we most of the day to spend in SLC - ate lunch and hung out seeing the J.S. movie, meandering in Desert Book and enjoying the fall weather in temple square - it was a great day!
I love this picture simply for the fact that the light is just barely hitting Erin's Prego tummy and its soo cute!
Yes - the sun....while I have like 2 chins and Erin has a long skinny neck..
General Womens Conference -- first time either of us had attending a meeting in the new conference center - very cool, but seriously a LOT of women in one building.
The Moon was really pretty - but of course turned out teeny - posing for the light of dusk.
Happy - after the show...
Making a first time banana cheescake - for Erin's B-day...it was pretty yummy -- too much of it though.We had a GREAT and Marvelous time and I wish we lived 20 mintues away instead of like 1500 miles away...I think we convinced her that even though Utah has some weirdos here it really is a beautiful place to live that continues to diversify. Also -- may I just add that after the conference on Sat night we were supposed to go to the Killers concert...didnt happen as we were pooped from staying up late talking the nights previous BUT we spontaniously stopped at a Gas station that had a Iceburg fast food drive through - and they had THE BEST fries ever, hands down...and Erin ordered a "mini" shake that turned out to be gargantuant - seriously it was ridiculous and ridiculously yummy and my burger was stupendous! Im drooling as I write this. She got to attend church at our ward the next day, and then we took her to the airport later on....and Elora and all of us were so sad to come home without her wonderful precense! Thanks for coming Erin - it was the best!
2 comments:
Awesome! I miss you all and had THE BEST time! I was just telling someone about my visit tonight actually. It was gorgeous, and Mama Yi makes the BEST food, and your air bed was so comfortable, and your house is beautiful, and I love your laugh and smile, and I want to be your neighbor! Boo. Tear. Off to bed I go.
hugs.
Wish I could have been there!! Looks like a great time!! We NEED to do a "sisters" vacation!!! Looking forward to visiting you guys soon!!
Post a Comment