This was at the end of the party - pooped and finishing ice cream. Elora turned to me during the party and said in a very whimsical voice..."Isn't this the best day ever?" That made the day for me and all the effort of getting it planned on the correct weather day....I could just feel utter joy ooze out of her for those few hours. She had been talking about it ALL summer and was SO excited. And if you dont know Elora - she is a FISH and so this was a dream for her.
Ethan playing with party straws -it was interesting trying to watch him as he ran around wanting to swim so badly - he was kept in the clubhouse. :-(
Opening presents
Mercedes Flygare, Bella Ruy, Lily Stubbs, Elora, Josie Harding, Jocelyn - we miss McKenzie Brady who moved to Mexico City...
Showing her wears -- new watch, hat, bracelet.
A Pink Camera!
This was on her B-day she got to be kid of the day and wear the crown at school - and then came home to find that her Aunt Erin mailed her her VERY FIRST Barbie dolls. Yes, I know, apparently she has been deprived. I guess Erin secretly asked her what she wanted a few months ago and this was it! I never knew -- probably more like I was deaf, due to my own childhood where I really never liked or played with barbies...in fact I never really "got" the fuss over them. So yeah for Erin! She made Eloras day!
No comments:
Post a Comment