~So here are a few comments that Elora has made recently:
Tonight after her bath I asked her why her skin was soo dry, as I was putting lotion on her. She said " I think my skin is so dry because of the world.....the world is drying out, and drying my skin out."
~One day she was asking and talking about Heavenly Father...she said..."When does Heavenly Father die? Does he die too?" "When I die....I am going to stay up alllll night long" ~\
~I remembered another topic she has been focused on is her birth day - she has been complaining about the fact that its in September...and saying things like " why didn't you take me out earlier? - Why cant my birthday be now? or in the Spring - or Summer...can we change it?" This is while getting mad at me for having her in September...and honestly wondering why I had her then like I could choose - and I just chose sooo wrong in her mind....this has come up a few times now - since the weather has gotten warmer...and she is very determined to have a "water party' - or pool party for her B-day.
No comments:
Post a Comment