
Well - we are in the home stretch for hubby being home...sigh its been too long. But I know I can't complain too much - we are healthy and happy and look forward to next Saturday. Ethan cut his first tooth today!! He is so dang cute - his gives us a HUGE smile many times during the the day or - he is just grumpy....hah Well it also snowed today and we picked up my Dad from the airport who is hangin with us for a week. I also got to go to a wedding reception on sat night - which was great since our friends were perfect for each other and we are so happy that they got married! This was wedding #2 the Devin missed...but Im glad they had a reception here in UT. Elora is reading lately and its so fun to read with her she is really progressing fast and the best part is seeing her sincere enjoyment. Lately I have been sad to see her be so big, it seems like yesterday when she was just a little todler with her baby face. Makes me enjoy Ethan more and soak up all his cuteness as I can't believe he is already 5 months.
So I am really tring to enjoy his cute baby-ness, coo's and smiles - it truly does go too fast. This pic was taken after he had been crying...can you tell??
So I am really tring to enjoy his cute baby-ness, coo's and smiles - it truly does go too fast. This pic was taken after he had been crying...can you tell??
2 comments:
it goees so fast and then you have another and it goes so fast and you want another and so on and so on!
I saw some pics of all the snow. My friend lives in Lehi and posted on her FB. You really got a lot of snow. Lucky grandpa came to visit. I guess Aaron got to see everyone last month. Your parents were going to come here for C'mas but I guess they changed their minds. Wish we could see cute Ethan. Natalie is still talking about Elora. I found the card I ment to send her for her b'day under the couch. Everyone signed it too. I am a lame auntie! Maybe I will still send it. Take care, keep posting! LV~Amy
Post a Comment