
Feeling like I should write to keep up the info on what is going on....but find myslef tired and and witha a brain that is just slushy. I think I get a little more mentally challenged as I have more kids I swear pregnant brain in a somwhat lasting condition with women...the older we get - the more crud we have to remember to do to keep our homes running without it becoming a junlge. Hah and I am saying this with only 2. I have given up on the ability to write something clever. Oh well this is for posterity and myself when I am old and decreped (it) (sp?) LOL I dont even know how to spell that word...Im crackin myslef up here. Anywho!! Ethan is off and on -grumpy - I think my Dad has a interesting view of him now...being here during the week of teething ! his two little cute bottom teeth are just SO dang cute! and I think his uppers are following suite. Elora was a freak show today - totally on some "high" and officially driving me nuts...its like totally time for dad to be home so she stops puching the envelope with me. But - we did have a nice evening out with Mom Yi last night as we ate at Bangkok Grill in Orem - SOOO delicious and yummy -
I think this is partially due to it being busy - so everything was uber fresh. YUM and Mom Yi and Dad really liked it too. I will add picks of this later.
Also of Ethan eating - he is such a little monster eater! He LOVES his food...and gets annoyed if I dont let him sip my water...or if I am eating sometimes he gets angry cuz I am eating and not sharing with him - like he totally wants to be eating - and I am not even exagerating here... so funny!
He opens his mouth to almost everything like I am going to feed it to him...noope - to mommy's mouth it goes! and he gets mad! HAH. little 5 month old stinker. Elora loves feeding him and does a really good job - she naturally takes what sort of spills out of his mouth scoops it up in th spoon again and sticks it back in his mouth - I mean this is something i forgot to do and was impressed with her mommy skillz. I also got to see an old college roomate of mine tonight I hadnt seen for 8 years - this was fun and great to catch up! Well I am sure I will think of other things later - but thats it for now!
Elora and G'pa hard at work.
My 2nd photo board -a crappy photo but I am GEEKED out that I finished it...finally.
I think this is partially due to it being busy - so everything was uber fresh. YUM and Mom Yi and Dad really liked it too. I will add picks of this later.
Also of Ethan eating - he is such a little monster eater! He LOVES his food...and gets annoyed if I dont let him sip my water...or if I am eating sometimes he gets angry cuz I am eating and not sharing with him - like he totally wants to be eating - and I am not even exagerating here... so funny!
He opens his mouth to almost everything like I am going to feed it to him...noope - to mommy's mouth it goes! and he gets mad! HAH. little 5 month old stinker. Elora loves feeding him and does a really good job - she naturally takes what sort of spills out of his mouth scoops it up in th spoon again and sticks it back in his mouth - I mean this is something i forgot to do and was impressed with her mommy skillz. I also got to see an old college roomate of mine tonight I hadnt seen for 8 years - this was fun and great to catch up! Well I am sure I will think of other things later - but thats it for now!
Elora and G'pa hard at work.
My 2nd photo board -a crappy photo but I am GEEKED out that I finished it...finally.
4 comments:
I bet you are thrilled to have Hoon home in the next little bit! But you are amazing to be able to to all that you do when he is gone. It takes a strong woman!
Hey Sis...Ethan is so cute and I love that pic with Elora and Dad typing away! Ha! Miss you guys lots..I hope we see you this summer too along with Aaron and Amy's family.
I'm with you on the slushy brain thing! The more pregnancies I have the worse it gets! Nayeli has the same computer as Elora. Cute pick of your Dad and her.
I know you posted this a while ago, but I wanted to comment. I love being able to see your family and little Elora and Ethan with this blogging thing. I miss you so much! And, I have issues too...yes, body issues, etc. Loves you lady!!
Post a Comment