March 1 2016

A small addition from Christmas time - ahhh finally a robe and slippers...just needs a pipe to chew on...;-)

 
Hulk buster - I've only been asking mom for this DAILY for 3 months...!  

 A Week or so of living in a world of FOG - strange winter weather
 This is what we left above - and below is what we escaped to Presidents Day weekend...yay for sunshine and warmer weather...and finding petroglyphs - which we eventually found after exploring for a while..and here's to needing water on a quick hike and Ezra running back to the truck to be done!

 Daddy love..slash Im a pirate dad saying arrg.
 Both boys now say they want to move to St George.  Im with them on that!
 Free BYU museum that had a lot of impressive displays...including below - the talking owl...I thought the voice sounded exactly like Matt from Studio C...as i was thinking this..lo and behold...three cast members from studio C came up to this same area and stood by us.  Elora and I felt a little nervous and silly interrupting their day...we later mustered the courage and I shared how ironic it was that I was thinking this and they magically showed up and they laughed and said yes - the owl voice is Matts - he used to work here once upon a time.  I didnt get a photo - felt too intrusive...but there is the owl with Eloras super enthused teenage expression.
First day of real warmth in a while = park time.


No comments: