Oct 6 2015

Weekly update - as part of my class I have chosen to make this a weekly habit while taking B321 via BYUI. 
Ethan - he is so stinking cute.  Such a tender heart.  He gets upset when DAd and I tell him its ok to fight back when and if someone hits or hurts him.  He starts to get emotional and cry because he says"but its bad to hurt people and Jesus said we shouldn't hurt people."   He is also saying the most hilarious and yet beautiful prayers...long and full of things like...let us know hurt people and help us to not hurt animals, and please help us to be kind and  help us to be grateful...on and on.  He eludes to hitting sometimes because of Ezra and his incessant hitting.
Then - after prayers when I am leaving the room he says...and MOm - have a good day tomorrow and and good school day for you and a good nights sleep...and on and on...it makes my heart melt everytime.  I think I get more acknowledgment from and support from those little words each night than from anything else. 
Ethan is now in the early AM schedule for 2nd grade.  He has a good solid teacher Mrs. Frost, and for that I am letting him stay there.  He says he likes her better than his teacher last year Mrs. poo - I forgot her name..its late. 
He is learning things finally like tying his shoes..even though he still is lazy about it.  And can help out more with certain things - like tonight he wanted to wash dishes - (later after they had been washed) and I was like ...man...he is ready to do things like this - but we are in Mom's house and it makes having the kids do certain things a little hard.  He has been making his own bed on his own accord which is awesome.  He played soccer this fall for a short 5-6 weeks.  Poor little guy is behind as he is just not quite a naturally coordinated/aggresive as some boys, but he really tried hard and I was proud that he never complained and he was always ready to go and participate.  I tried to practice with him but he is not really interested.  So..thats ok.  not the end of the world.  He is going to be an engineer of some sorts anyway...right? 
Ezra is still so cutey - I LOVE his age and I cannot get over him.  He is in a FT Kindergarten program and I like his teacher  - he seems like he learning A LOT more and reading a lot more and keeping busy there.  I know its a long day for him - but when he is home he nags me constantly to play Vidgames.  So - my favorite part of my day is when he gets out of the car and I can see how tiny he really is - and he has his little back pack on and he waves non stop till he gets to the door.  With his cupped little hand twisting at the wrist.  He still has baby cheeks and talks wike a baby..aTchuly -mom - and saying new adult words daily.  Awwww I love it!  The best is when Devin makes the boys run 10 times in front of the house.,,and to hear him counting.  Or to have him do it without us saying anything so he can play games.  hah.  He is a lazy little booty though..and is a baby as he makes us do things for him ... he still request Abbuba often. 
Halloween obvious! - great time and so nice to have FAMILY around to do things with!!! Yay!

Elora...she is 13!!! Its nice because we can start talking to her about adult things and she is starting to get it and understand.  I really enjoy her nature and willingness to do just about anything.  She is usually helpful.  We are listening to the BOM most nights and I am really enjoying that.  The Cleon Skouson version we are using is awesome - pack full of interesting info.  I only hope that she pursues her own testimony.  I want to go the temple and do baptisms with her soon as we have some names Court had sitting around. 
Devin is still trying to focus on business...I have all the faith in the world that something will help get him going in the right directions at a bit fast pace than now.   He is being cautious - which is good. 
I am going to school and its a huge change for me - I feel stressed and things are constanatly due - and part of it is really good.  Its helping me focus and think about other things that I can improve on - actually a class is making me improve..literally.   I hope I can be done by July - sometime I wonder why I just doing something to be done - I wish I could specialize in something but I need to take strength in my answers and the vision.  Ok - until next week!

Elora at Young Women Recognition night receiving one of her rewards.

Going to get pumpkins!



Here is the Fall morning - 


No comments: