Well its officially Autumn and Hoon is still gone - he is struggling to keep his head to the ground and keep going. I am having the same problem as Elora and I miss him terribly, especially with the house still up-heaved from the flooring being worked on in 2/3 rds of the house. Not to mention the fact that nausea and fatigue set in at random times during the day leaving me at those moments totally drained. So I find myself also having to push on as well and try at least be semi-productive and a decent mother to Elora. This combined with keeping motivation to keep going to work....its getting harder everyday... Its amazing how much purpose a person can add to your life - your direction and motivation, and then how its hard to keep it going when that huge chunck of purpose leaves you for so long - and is so far away -- not like a trip to LA or something. Physical distance seems to actually matter.
I highly enjoyed the R.S. Prez's talk this last weekend - she really hit the mark with the role of mothers and so I will need to read that talk like every month to inspire and motivate my butt. It's always good to not only remember but to feel the witness of the Spirit telling you in your heart that what is being said is true and to heed the counsel. Her talk had a "Hello, McFly" ring to it that I enjoyed.
No comments:
Post a Comment